Friday, July 11, 2014

Damn Yankees

I'm not implying that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Boston is an asshole ('cause I personally know a few who are not) but it seems like everyone on US1 and at Logan Airport was a complete and utter moron.

Like the see-you-next-Tuesday on the way to the airport, driving the early '90s Nissan with all four corners damaged...
All that energy she expended with obscene gestures, shaking fists and yelling at me could have been avoided by a different effort- use that turn signal, honey- that way I'll know to get outta your way...
And I see why your car is crumpled like an old pack of Camels...
You drive like you're from Florida fer chrissake.

TBG - Pre-Checking! Woo boo!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Travel safe, and stay the hell outta there... They can't drive for shit...