Sunday, January 26, 2014

Humor Supression

-Or-
In Russia, jokes tell you.

I'm doing my damnedest to quell my natural inclination to be a comedian...
It's difficult, because I see humor in everything.

Yesterday 6:10am bus to the IBC- Dark & Raining.
I get on the bus-bus at my normal stop.
The bus takes an unusual turn and goes another direction-
After a couple more turns I don't recognize I start to make the obvious jape along the lines of...
"I don't recognize this route- and why does the bus driver have an AK-47?" or some other terrorism-related remark.

Years of "increased scrutiny" by the TSA has taught me (finally) to throttle those feeble attempts at humor and to Shut The Fuck Up.

(It's only taken 40 years of punishment & chastisement...)
But life is so dull without my wit...


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Heh, I can imagine... Do we need to start a bail fund???