Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good Reads

I've picked up a new entry on my RSS reader.
Erin at Lurking Rythmically has quite a varied range of topics...
My man McThag linked to her post on 2A rights and her takedown of a recent commenter who was dismissive of her rights. She kicked some ass. Completely and eloquently...

She's also heavily entrenched in the RPG activities...
Reading some of her stuff (especially her Traveller discussions) harkened me back to my lost weekends from my high school days where we spent waaaay too much time rolling oddly-shaped dice and arguing damage probabilities, unconventional tactics and good-evil-law-chaos alignment.

Read her stuff on her D&D campaign called Pellatarrum...
She's put a ton of work into it. Great stuff if you have any D&D/RPG background.

She's over on the sidebar now... Go. Read...


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

Erin Palette said...

Thanks for the link love!

And I really need to be kicked in the butt to write more Pellatarrum.

Bug said...

wow. very VERY well put. remind me to never to cross Erin.

That is exactly what we need, people that can articulate what the 2nd amendment is about.

Old NFO said...

Yep, she's good people! :-)