Monday, August 20, 2012

Fun With Words

If one were to hang about the vicinity of our humble abode lair den cage at the IBC, some interesting conversations might be overheard.

Like this one:


"Wow. Did you see how far that guy jaculated?"

"Yeah- were were watching them practice the other day.
I probably couldn't jaculate a third of that distance."


"Those guys must jaculate, what, 20 or 30 times in a practice session?"

"Probably not... They'd probably need someone to help move their arm after 5 or 6 good jaculations."

"Hmmm. I don't know if I could jaculate that well in public. Stage fright, you know."


"Oh, look... Here's one of the female jaculators. They are always fun to watch."

"Yeah- I have some friends in Dallas- we all went drinking one night and had quite a jaculation contest afterwards."

Just for the record... Jaculate



TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

kx59 said...

and here I was thinking they had the wrong word for throwing a javelin.
My vocabulary has grown from 400 to 401.