Saturday, January 28, 2012

Purchased For Shock Value

I was checking out at WalMart the other day and made a last second change-up to my purchases because I was over-analyzing my items and worried that the cashier would be judging me...
Because I care what a 19-year-old thinks about me buying dish soap, drill bits and aspirin.

On the ride home I was noodling more horrific purchase combinations...
You know, stuff that would have the cashier calling the cops once the shock wore off.

There is always popular urban legend:

Condoms, KY jelly, and 1 whole pineapple.

But how about...
100 rounds of .223, 20 cans of cat food, and trash bags?

Bleach/floor cleaner, kitchen knife, cardboard boxes?

Hand lotion, tissues, Hannah Montana DVD?

Ex-lax, disposable camera, 4-pack of D-Cell batteries...


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hehehe, you Sir, are one sick SOB :-) Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

The time I bought Tampax, duct tape and a bottle of hot sauce at Wally World would qualify.

Love yer blog

AC
(an inconstant reader)

Irish said...

Wireties, starting ether, handkerchiefs, ducktape..

Don said...

In Camden County, just north of Jax, none of that would raise an eyebrow.