Saturday, October 22, 2011

What The Hell...?

Thursday - Game Day
8:00am - Depart hotel
8:30 - Arena
8:31a - 3:30p Testing, tweaking & general maintenance. Everything is 100%
3:31p - Training & game operations mode. (Not 100%, but not bad.)
7:30 pm to 10:30 Game time.
10:31p - Depart arena

Apart from some machine cuisine (a Snickers bar) in the arena I didn't have any food, so I was ravenous...
I headed to the Chili's near my hotel and had a burger for dinner.
Beverage of choice: Diet Coke.
11:15pm - Back at hotel.
11:17pm - Dead asleep.

Friday - Heading home!

8:10a - Head to hotel parking lot.

Uh oh. There's a note on my car.



WTF??!!?!1

Uh, I must have missed something last night...Or...
Did some Hockey Operations groupie follow me and sneak a Roofie into my Diet Coke?


And... Oh no...
That handwriting looks a little masculine to me.

What the hell happened last night?



TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

4 comments:

North said...

That is pretty damn ungrateful. I want my piece of paper back.

:-P

Irish said...

I hope Mrs. Uncle Jay is understanding.. hehehehe

Midwest Chick said...

I had any number of comments, most of them in seriously bad taste, along with some fart jokes, but maybe it's best to not go there....

Southern Belle said...

And you said you'd never forget me!

BWAHAHAHAHAH