Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hurricane Skullcrusher Advisory



Hurricane Names for 2011
Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

WTF is up with the logic in naming hurricanes?
They need to give storms more threatening names or people just won't take the situation seriously.

For instance-
Weatherdude: "Hurricane Bret is 10 hours from landfall"
Yours Truly: "Bret? Pffft! I can take Bret with one hand tied behind my back."

BUT-

WD: "Hurricane Smashyourhouseandfuckingkillyourfamily is 10 hours from landfall"
YT: "I'm outta here."


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Cindy. Yeah, I'm going to be scared of that one. On the other hand, they do have part of my name there so I can't condemn them wholly.
Nah, yes I can. It's what makes my name worthy of the list. Ruthlessness.