Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By George, I Think He's On To Something...

From my man RonH...

I get confused when I hear the word "Service" used with these agencies:
Internal Revenue 'Service'
U.S. Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'
This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.
But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.

BAM!!!
It all came into focus.
Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.
Wow.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

minimedic said...

Wise men, those farmers...

kx59 said...

It's all so clear now.....HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

wheeze..well as Larry the Cable Guy says," that's funny I don't care who you are"

Southern Belle said...

Too funny!