Friday, December 31, 2010

Overheard in the Office

Sumdood@NHL: "Can you spell 'Allegheny'?"

Mr Miller: "Of course. A-L-L-E-G-H-E-N-Y. Want me to use it in a sentence?
'I threw the body of my first ex-wife in the Allegheny river.'"

S@NHL: "Wow. How about 'Monongahela'?"

MrM: "Nope. But I *can* use it in a sentence... 'I threw my second ex-wife in the Monongahela.'

S@NHL: "Wow."

MrM: "Are you gonna ask about 'Confluence'? C-O-N-F-L-U-E-N-C-E. Using it in a sentence...'The confluence of the Monongahela and the Allegheny is where my first ex-wife met my second ex-wife.'"

S@NHL: "Where ya gonna put the next one?"

Note to self: Don't piss off Mr. Miller.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Luc said...

Sorry BG, it hasn't been done yet. Mr. Miller *is* Mr. Nice Guy.

The Mighty Skunk said...

Now you've gone and done it. Half-chewed Sugar Frosted Flakes all over my 40" monitor.

By now I should know better than to read TBG over breakfast.