Monday, September 13, 2010

Boy, I'm Probably Next On The List...

(from the "You've gotta be shitting me" files...)

So... It seems the Magic Negro in the White House is a little thin-skinned...

Seems a 17-year-old kid in the UK sent an email to Obama while under the influence of alcohol, calling the the pResident a "p***k" [Can you figure it out?] and shortly thereafter Homeland Security had a chat with his local police...

The cops came and took some mugshots and told him he'd been band from the US for life.

Read all about it...
"I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

So... Call Urkel a prick and you get banned for life...

Wonder what he's gonna do to all the people that are already here calling him a prick.?
And in regards to the kid, he's banned from coming over through normal channels...
If he sneaks in via the California-Mexico border he'll be eligible for food stamps, housing assistance, free health care, won't have to pay income tax, free education, and if he says something bad about Conservatives he'll be eligible for a a Creative Artist grant from the NEA.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm probably next on the list.

Eh, I think you've got a few people ahead of you...