Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Trek Continues

Finally got underway yesterday after lending a hand at the breakdown for Barclays in Paramus.
There was a bit of a communications breakdown on some tasking... (Really? We don't let everyone
know all the details and decisions regarding their projects & staff? Say it ain't so!)
So, no bombing run to US Open grounds to fling the Brainstorm units at them, just load the truck and go.

Now, you'd think "Load and Go" would imply a quick loadout and I'd be on my merry way...

We hit the site at 7:30am and after it was all said and done, I was on my way at 6:00 pm.

So... after a looooong day, I got behind the wheel, got a bite and a cuppa joe and headed south...

I had intended to make Lorton Virgina before stopping, but the fatigue chemicals in my system had other plans.

Just after crossing the Delaware line out of Pennsylvania I started to see strange things in the headlights...


Ok... Time to get a hotel room for the night.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Bug said...

no way, no way at all that you would "work" from 7am-5pm and then try to drive... that would be a DOT violation.