Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Michael Bloomberg, CBS and MSNBC are Asshats & Morons.

Asshattery from Mayor Bloomberg and CBS News regarding the Times Square Smoke Bomb


"If I had to guess, twenty five cents, this would be exactly that," Bloomberg said. "Homegrown maybe a mentally deranged person or someone with a political agenda that doesn't like the health care bill or something. It could be anything."


Let me get this right...
Dissatisfaction with Administration = Domestic Terrorist

All the Mainstream Lamestream Media was abuzz on Monday about the search for "a white man in his 40's"...
Obviously a Tea Party representative...

And guess what...

(photo AP/Orkut.com)
Surprise! Faisal Shahzad! Not a Tea Party member! In his 30s! They did get the gender right, so they are running about 33% accurate...
Good enough for a TV Weatherman, but I would think the Department of Homeland Security ought to have stricter standards when they issue a APB/BOLO...

And the fact he's Pakistani/Muslim, well, that's just killing MSNBC Talking Heads.


See you next Tuesday, Contessa.

Oh yeah, we're racists too.

So... I guess I should I be listening for the NSA clickety-clicking on my phone lines and the black helicopters hovering over Jax Beach because I think Health Care Reform should have been done a little differently?

If someone sees me getting beaten up by the Obamanoid Civil Patrol, will you put down the friggin' video camera and come help me? Please?

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

T-Rav said...

I totally agree - and I would come to your defense. But, when the majority of America was against the war in Iraq, we were labeled un-American, particularly by FOX. It goes both ways. Call me what ever you want (as you have in the past) but don't call me un-American.

I'm getting off point...