Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Guess I Have To Pull The Plug

 Well...
The Internet Police stopped by the other day and decided she didn't like me or my 'blog.
She didn't have the fortitude to leave her name or Badge Number, but did let me know the she had taken a whole six minutes to examine my archives, research all my content and decided I had robbed her (and you, obviously) of a few irrecoverable moments of her oh-so-precious life and questioned my motives for keeping my 'blog...
Anonymous said...    
I happened upon your Blog site (CN Tower pic???) and thought I'd see what your blog is about. Just think.... I've wasted 6 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. What a waste of time, yours, mine, anyone who reads your crap. Why do you need to document your sexist and anserine,dopey, foolish, blockheaded, boneheaded, duncical, fatheaded, loggerheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-skulled, wooden-headed,  cloddish, doltish, dense, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow,  gaumless, gormless, lumpish, lumpen, unthinking, nitwitted, soft-witted, witless, senseless (any all other synonyms for stupid) thoughts?

To which I can only reply:

Who you calling "gaumless", Bitch?
I don't write it for you, I write it for ME...
If you don't like it, don't read it.

See you next Tuesday.

BTW Synonyms.net called- they said you owe them $20 for stealing their content without attribution.
Save your money and try to be original with your name-calling.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

8 comments:

scotaku said...

Interesting. I've actually met you, albeit for too brief a period, and not once did I think, "Gee, this guy's gormless." Not once.

I guess I'll have to take a less-involved look, say about six minutes or so. Six minutes?

Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

-SMSH

Anonymous said...

wow. mom. eoe. 303. Denver.

-SMSH

Bug said...

It is always nice when someone thinks they are SOOO superior to everyone else and feels perfectly free to explain to you how you are so inferior.

It is even better when they are both too stupid to write their opinion intelligently and too chicken to identify themselves. Perhaps that person could point you to their blog/novel/masterful tome so that you could then give your opinion of their writing.

Gee,time? It seems more like they wasted their own time and then yours, rather than the other way around.

Keep up the good work Big Guy. If you are annoying someone, then you've done a good job. :)

Cockroach said...

Wow 6 minutes to read and be offended, you must be slow, stupid, aloof, sluggish, dim, dense if it took you 6 minutes most people are offended in 30 seconds. Which proves how slow and antisocial you really are. Then you wasted another 45 minutes looking up every known synonym to leave a worthless, insignificant, rubbish, empty, hallow, baloney, babble, drivel comment to only highlight your own lack of social freedom and originality. (I can use a Thesaurus too)

~Cockroach

Annie in SC said...

Not knowing what a "gaum" is and why you (and presumably I) lack one, I had to look it up:

"gaumless: (British informal) lacking intelligence and vitality"

Hm. Crazy, insecure bitch wouldn't know "gaum" if it came up and bit her. :)

There are people in this world who feel the need to raise themselves up by stomping others down. As my husband says, "yeah but she still has to wake up tomorrow and be her." And that, obviously, is punishment enough - or at least a good start.

Your one line "if you don't like it, don't read it" is the perfect response -- although I admit that Cockroach's made me laugh out loud -- but Bug said it best that if you're annoying someone, you're doing a good job.

Can you block individual people from sending you comments? If so, you should.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at l2uj.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Mark

The Big Guy said...

Anon- sure, if you feel you must. Post a link here to the place you use the info, s'il vous plait.

TBG