Thursday, August 06, 2009

Turning Into A Pumpkin at Midnight.

So the festivities were just getting rolling at Room18 with Sean, Kirkwood and the guys from NBA Taiwan.

All their flights have been canceled, but I still have a car coming to get me at 600...

Everyone was gathered at a booth table near the back wall and an (obviously) inebriated Chinese man came up and started greeting everyone in typical drunk Asian - leaning in close, speaking in tongues, elaborate enthusiastic handshakes, and a huge face-splitting grin...

He gets around to Kirkwood and as gets a good look at him, he reaches up and puts one hand to one side of Kirkwood's face...

"Ah!...Black people!" He said, grinning even wider.

Awesome.

Kirkwood broke up laughing...Sean just turned away to keep from laughing in the guys face...

On that note I was outta there...



Gotta pack my bag and keep the positive waves going for my flight...



TBG - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No comments: