Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm still trying to avoid politics...

.
...and it's killing me.

Telling statements from last night's debate:


Obama: "Well I think Senator McCain is absolutely right, we need more more responsibility..."

Obama: "Uhhh...Senator McCain is absolutely right, that the earmarks process has been abused..."

Obama: "...he’s also right that oftentimes lobbyists and special interests are the ones that are introducing these kinds of requests, although that wasn’t the case with me." (wink wink)

Obama: "John mentioned the fact that business taxes on paper are high in this country, and he’s absolutely right..."

Obama: "...But John is right we have to make cuts...."

Obama: "Senator McCain is absolutely right that the violence has been reduced as a consequence of the extraordinary sacrifice of our troops and our military families..."

Obama: "And, John, I — you’re absolutely right that presidents have to be prudent in what they say."

Obama: "Senator McCain is also right that it’s difficult. This is not an easy situation. You’ve got cross-border attacks against U.S. troops..."

Obama: "Senator McCain is absolutely right, we cannot tolerate a nuclear Iran."

So... Is Obama ready to lead?


I don't think so, but he sure seems to be ready to follow McCain...

Ghod, I cannot wait for the election to be over...

No comments: