Monday, November 12, 2007

Signs of the Apocalypse, part 2



No matter how I redo the punctuation I still can't figure this sign out.




We have nice maps at the site to show where things are located or where to find a particular service...


The grounds map.

Sometimes I think when they made the maps they weren't too specific with the instructions about what icons to use to represent the services...


Either that, or they are going use RVs to ferry the media to and from the hotel.




From the elevator lobby in the hotel...
(SpongeMark pointed this one out to me...)

Not IF...but WHEN...
Implying that there *will* be a fire during our stay.

Well... That will be keeping me up at night.

TBG out-

1 comment:

SteamyKitchen said...

you just made me giggle uncontrollably.
that just made my morning!