Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Phase 1, Wrapped. Sort of.

Well… The Stanley Cup Final is underway. Finally. (Is that redundant?)

I’m putting the finishing touches on the first part of arena installations...
In this part I’ve installed hardware in Atlanta, Anaheim, Buffalo, Calgary, Carolina, Dallas, Detroit, Minnesota, Montreal, Nashville, New York Islanders, Madison Square Garden, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, San Jose, Tampa, Toronto, and Vancouver. The last stop for phase 1 is in Columbus Ohio during the draft on June 18-19...

There are a few that will need follow-up trips to get them completed... Basically any team that didn’t make 2nd round of the playoffs will get a second visit.

Phase Two is in late August. Boston, Chicago, Denver, Edmonton, Florida, LA, New Jersey’s new arena, Philly, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Washington.

I’m just back from Anaheim right now, cabling the TV Trucks for feeds from the new interface, and after taking a nightmare of a red-eye flight from LAX to Jacksonville and sleeping for 13 hours, I’m back in the saddle, getting ready for the NBA finals.

The countdown is on for my sojourn to Loggerhead Key...


Can you see Loggerhead Key out on the horizon?

Here... An aerial shot...

Talk about a deserted island...


The Lighthouse and the Keeper's Quarters...


Much more info on this forthcoming…

TBG, out-

4 comments:

TheWrongWay said...

Looks like a great place to get away for a while, maybe forever after the schedule you've had.

Have I mentioned your photos have gotten better since your recent camera purchase? ;-)

TheWrongWay said...

Looks like a great place to get away for a while, maybe forever after a the schedule you have.

Have I mentioned your photos look better since your recent canon purchase? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jay,
former DRTO staff. I wish I could get there for a few weeks. I miss it so much. Check out the turtle nests for me. We now live in Washington state. If your ever this way.......

The Big Guy said...

Yeah Anon...
Once you get that DRTO sand in your shoes (or flip-flops) it never goes away.

I was just up in Washington about 3 weeks ago...If I'd only known!

Drop a line and we can swap tales... Although most of mine are on this blog somewhere...

Thanks for visiting!

Jay