Friday, November 17, 2006

Pincushion.

The quote of the week from K-Flan:

"Well... It's going to hurt until it gets better."
Well, duh, Captain Obvious.

Somewhere there is a voodoo doll going
"What the hell is going on? My arm is killing me!"

K-Flan has spent the last few mornings in the room we are affectionately calling JoAnna's House o' Pain.
And every morning she puts in a few more needles than the previous session.
The poor bastard is going to look like a sea urchin pretty soon.


"Hi. I'm K-Flan. Better keep your distance."

But seriously...
She's making him look like a porcupine...

A little antiseptic never hurts...


"I haven't even put a needle in yet..."


That's one down, six to go...


Let's see how many needles we can stick into his elbow...


White knuckles. Do you think he's a little tense?


Some of these babies are in deep!



I'm in my happy place... Nothing can bother me...


...until this bastard comes in and starts twisting the needles....



And Joanna just laughs and laughs...

Oooo... she's evil.


Famous, out.

No comments: